Varta LFD90 90Ah Deep Cycle Leisure / Marine Battery
Varta LFD90 90Ah Marine & Leisure Professional Battery
|Varta LFD range of Batteries are designed for Leisure and Marine applications.
Dual Power applications allows the battery to be used for both starting and overall energy supply. (high cranking amps and deep cycling capability)
The Varta LFD Battery range has minimal self-discharge making this battery ideal for seasonal use, comes with a 3 year manufacturers warranty.
Varta Professional Battery range are designed to be used on motor homes, caravans and boats for cyclic and starting applications.
This Deep Cycle Battery is designed to be long lasting with up to twice the cyclic stability of flooded batteries.
|Sealed Maintenance Free
Varta Dual Function Leisure Batteries are completely maintenance free, they are sealed to prevent leakage of the contents inside, this provides top quality safety and allows for safe handling of the battery. (battery must be used in a upright orientation)
Varta LFD Professional battery range has safety in mind, with comfortable carrying handles and anti-flashback safety labyrinths for safe handling of your battery.
Varta Battery range is tried and tested to ensure optimal durability and long lasting life..
- Brand: Varta
- Type :LFD90
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 90Ah (C20)
- Dimensions:(mm) L353 x W175 x H190 (incl. terminals)
- Terminal Layout: 0 (positive right)
- Terminals: 2
- Weight: 23.7Kg (approx)
- Cold Start Marine Cranking Amps: 800 A
- Varta Ref: LFD90
- Usage: Deep Cycling and Starting.
- Warranty: 3 Years.
In the Box
- Varta Marine & Caravan Professional 90Ah 12v Deep Cycle Battery
Contact our customer service on 0800 335 7 338 or 0191 4151333 email@example.com to check suitability.
Suitable for Fitment
- Ensure that your maintenance free battery is fitted correctly and is charged regularly and minimum monthly maintenance should be required
- Varta battery warranty guaranteed for the periods as stated, protecting you against electrical and mechanical breakdown as a result of a manufacturing defect. Warranty does not cover abuse by the owner or failure to keep the battery charged
- Always confirm the size, output and terminal orientation before ordering, we will accept returns as long as the battery has not been used and is returned in the original packaging in an as new condition.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!